TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Shreya Saran, the actress with a crown of numero uno after shot to fame with Superstar Rajnikanth's Sivaji, has recently rejected films with 3 top heroes of Tamil film industry! According to the sources, Shreya has rejected a Ajith starring movie in Raju Sundaram direction, Surya's movie with AVM (the maker of Sivaji) and Simbu's Silambattam.
She explained every one that due to her debut in Hollywood with Jesse Metcalfe in the movie The other end of the line, she couldn't give the call sheets to all these big projects in Tamil. At present Shreya is acting in three films in Hindi and one in English. In Tamil, she is acting in Kandasamy with Vikram and 2 more projects.