TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Top actress Shreya declared that she is still waiting for the chance to become the lady love of Ajith in his forthcoming film Akbar. Raju Sundaram, the choreographer turned director had approached the actress few weeks back for the lead role in Ajith's Akbar. But Shreya told that she has many commitments and she requested the director to wait for some time.
But in media, the news appeared as the actress declined the offer without reasoning. Reacting to the report, Shreya said, "There is nothing true above the news appeared in media regarding my refusal for a film with Ajith. What actually happened was, the director had approached me and narrated the story for nearly three long hours. I was really excited with his narration and the way he has woven the script. But my present commitments with Ashok Amirtharaj's Hollywood movie, Vikram's Kandasaamy and a couple of Hindi projects prevented me to give the dates immediately. I requested Raju to wait for three months to clear all my commitments. Raju told me that he would come back with a positively. But even now, I'm waiting for his reply. Actually, I liked the script very much and eagerly waiting to do the role against the 'Ultimate Star' in Akbar..."
So, the fans of Thala need not curse the actress as her chances are still alive for her first ever appearance with their matinee idol!
|Kandasamy -Movie Launch|