TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Dame Luck seems to be smiling on Shriya. That's why she is being flooded with big film opportunities.It is usual for an actresses who has acted opposite Rajnikanth to make it big in films. In the case of Shriya, this is undoubtedly happening. After being Rajini's heroine in Sivaji, her fame has spread all over South India. Two films of hers in the making are Azhagiya Thamizh Magan with Vijay and Kandasamy with Vikram. She pairs with Prabhaas in Telugu film Munna. Apart from this, half a dozen offers await her.
Sangeet Sivan, the brother of cinematographer/director Santosh Sivan, has already directed a Malayalam film and is set to direct a Hindi film. The hero is Bobby Deol, brother of Sunny Deol and son of yesteryear actor Dharmendra. Shriya has been approached to play the female lead. Even though she is popular in Tamil and Telugu, it's always a coup to land Bollywood offers. So, she has opted to sign on for Sangeet Sivan's film and turned down other offers. If the film proves to be a roaring success, the south India fans can forget hopes of seeing the Mazhai heroine!