TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
By: Settu Shankar
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Finally she has accepted an offer as heroine to make her perfect debut in Tamil cinema. She is none other than Sruthi Hassan, daughter of legendary actot Kamal Hassan.
Sruthi along with Soundarya Rajinikanth is one of the most talked about star kids in the in the Tamil industry. She is 17 and concentrating on the launch of her first Hindustani non film music Album. At the same time many leading producers and directors approached Kamal to set a perfect launch for her as a heroine. But the actor freely allowed Sruthi to choose her career.
Now, the young girl is all set to make her debut opposite Madhavan in an untitled film to be directed by Nishikanth who directed Madhavan's Evano Oruvan and had won many awards for its original Dombivili Fast, the Marathi movie. This Maddy-Sruthi starer will have music by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy and the big news is that Sruthi will be singing some of the songs in the film.
Sruthi has studied music in Los Angeles and recently she completed her Album which is ready to hit the stalls.