TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
By: Settu Shankar
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Most people believe that Simbu & Dhanush are sworn enemies - atleast the recent news reports make them think do. But in real life, they are "very good friends". A few days ago, Simbu confessed so at a film function. After he made this statement, a lot happened contradicting these statements. After Nayantara's breakup with Simbu, she signed a film with Dhanush, other wise known as Simbu's archrival, in film Yaradi Nee Mohini. Upon coming to know this, he reacted strongly. The fans of both the heroes also exposed their loyalty their poster war.
Now it is Dhanush's turn to speak. He said, "I have nothing to do with the choosing of Nayantara to play the lead role in my film. That is a choice that the producers make. My father, Kasturiraja and the director made that choice. As far as her personal life is concerned, I am the least bothered. Simbu has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. I appeal to the media to leave him out of this. Simbu is still my best friend. As a matter of fact, he told me to convey his regards to my son"