TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Settu Shankar
Friday, October 05, 2007
Simbhu, after completed 20 days shoot for his forthcoming film Kettavan with Lekha decided to replace her. According to the sources the actor had approached top actress Asin and Trisha to do the role.
Simbhu announced this film a couple of months ago and completed 30 percent of the film. He had booked Lekha Washington as heroine along with Namitha for this project. Lekha was worked as a VJ in SS Music channel before she entered in to movies.
After seen the average performance of Lekha, Simbu has been decided to replace the actress. The sources from Kettavan unit confirmed that the actress is almost out of the film and Simbu is approaching leading actress Asin and Trisha to do the role.
According to the grapevine, Simbhu is now planning to rope in Asin to play the role of the endearing Brahmin girl, which Lekha was originally meant to play. It may be recalled that Asin had signed for a film with Simbu under S.J.Surya's direction A.C. and the photo session also done but later the film has dropped.