TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Simbu is not a playboy says his Kettavan co-star and SS Music anchor Lekha Washington. Contrary to popular conception that Simbu is a two-timer, Lekha says that Simbu is a perfect gentleman - something that many of Kollywoods finest actresses who have worked with him will seriously doubt. The actress cannot stop being in awe of the actor.
She says, "He has been put across by many as the bad guy. But he is a perfect gentleman. All the gossip about him being a playboy is not true. And he is a gifted actor too. When I got the offer to act in Kettavan, I was advised to refuse it - Simbu being my co-star. But when I met him, he was nothing like what he was made out to be."
She added, "Simbu is a through professional who always looks at ways in which he can play the roles that he plays the best. He tries to make all his films differently. Kettavan is not the name of the character in his film - it is only the name of the film." While the actress plays the role of an orthodox Brahmin girl, Namitha plays one of Simbu's many lovers. The films' shooting is on and will be over so that the film can be released during Diwali.