TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Thursday, January 04, 2007
"I don't have anything against lovers. If their love for each other is true, I'll do anything to unite them," director T Rajendar began.
The man is known for his penchant for controversies. His son, Simbu was, until recently, making regular headlines for his alleged romance with Nayantara and its abrupt end. There were rumors that TR was ready to interfere in this matter on his son's behalf.
"All my films talk about love. Mine is a love marriage," he continued.
Question: What about your son Silambarasan's romance?
TR: "I don't know anything about that. But I have no objections if he wants to get married to the girl of his choice. We never discussed anything about his plans of marriage. But he knows that I have given him the freedom to choose his life-partner," he replied.