TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Monday, January 08, 2007
Soon after the release of their film Vallavan, Simbu took off to the US for a vacation. That was when Nayantara announced that her 'relationship' with him had ended. She also made it very clear that she has no intentions of acting with him in future.
Simbu recently returned after his vacation in San Francisco. As soon as he landed at Chennai, reporters were ready for him with questions about the abrupt end of his "romance" with Nayantara.
"She is a very good friend of mine and I'm not interested in saying anything bad about her," he began. "I read her statements on the internet and I was shocked. I have no idea why she said such things, but I didn't call her up to make enquiries about it. Let past be past. I have no intentions of troubling her or speaking ill of her. Let her live happily wherever she is. My happiness lies in her happiness.
"The world tour has made me a different person. You are going to see a brand new Simbu this year," he assured.
That's very nice.