TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
February 13, 2007
A senior journalist had got life threatening call from actor Simbu today on Nayanthara issue. Few days before, there were some pictures released anonymously to all the print and visual media which captured intimate moments shared by Simbu and Nayanthara when they were together. According to sources, these pictures are released by someone in Simbu's close circle. Concerning this situation, there was a question answer section published in a leading Tamil daily publication last Sunday. A reader asked a question about the Simbu -Nayantarapictures published in the media.
To answer this question, the journalist wrote in the meaning that the person who is to blame for this will be caused to suffer. After reading this, Simbu lost his temper. He immediately called the journalist and warned him severely . He told huim that he would have him finished him off if he continuously writes about Simbu. Being a senior journalist, Simbu's harsh words wounded him. He immediately informed this to the newspaper's management. The management convinced him that it would handle the issue on its own style.
But the Journalist didn't convinced. So he immediately met Sarath Kumar, President of South Indian Film Artist Association and made an oral complaint about Simbu's threat. He gave an oral complaint because he would have not been able to give a written complaint - because the newspaper management will never entertain such things for its employees). Sarath assured him that he would take care of the matter and send a necessary warning to Simbu.