TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
After being rejected by many leading heroines Simbu finally knocked at Trisha's door and got her to act in his next project with Tarun Gopi. . Nic Chakravarthy, a friend of Ajith is producing this film. According to the director, this film has been titled Kaala (tamil word Kaalai which stands for a Bull). Simbhu approached Asin, Bhavana, Shreya, Gopika and Reema Sen for the film. But being aware of the Nayanthara episode, nobody was ready to act with him. Shreya had openly rejected his offer last week and Gopika also did not show any interest. In fact, she has no Tamil films at hand. Asin simply told that she is very busy till the end of 2008. (But as per her PRO's version, she has only one film in Tamil and 2 films in Telugu)
Finally Simbhu decided to approach his ex-schoolmate Trisha. According the sources Simbu almost begged Trisha to help him in this situation. Trisha knows him well and had acted with him in Alai. The shooting of the film will commence from March 15th.