TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Simran is suffering with the starting trouble for her second innings in Tamil film industry. The actress is seriously searching a good comeback vehicle to get her position as the dream lady of Tamil Cinema. But things going against her and no Tamil director or producer even consider her name for the lead roles.
Her first Malayalam film after her marriage has became a disaster to the actress's image and career. Finally, she switched over to small screen and appeared as special jury in a reality show in Kalaigner TV.
The latest buzz about the actress Simran is that she would act in a remake movie in Tamil. The movie will be a remake of Malayalam hit Vadakku Nokki Yanthram, starred by Srinivasan and Parvathy in lead. In the Tamil version comedy actor Karunaas plays the male lead and Simran plays his lead lady. The story revolves around an average man marries a beautiful woman and how he faces the consequences after marriage.