TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Simran is suffering with the starting trouble for her second innings in Tamil film industry. The actress is seriously searching a good comeback vehicle to get her position as the dream lady of Tamil Cinema. But things going against her and no Tamil director or producer even consider her name for the lead roles.
Her first Malayalam film after her marriage has became a disaster to the actress's image and career. Finally, she switched over to small screen and appeared as special jury in a reality show in Kalaigner TV.
The latest buzz about the actress Simran is that she would act in a remake movie in Tamil. The movie will be a remake of Malayalam hit Vadakku Nokki Yanthram, starred by Srinivasan and Parvathy in lead. In the Tamil version comedy actor Karunaas plays the male lead and Simran plays his lead lady. The story revolves around an average man marries a beautiful woman and how he faces the consequences after marriage.