TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Friday, January 12, 2007
It looks as if the Rajinikanth- Shankar bilingual Shivaji will hit the theatres only in May this year. But full-fledged shooting is on.
More than a year has passed and the unit is still obsessed with high-level secrecy. But that hasn't stopped the media from speculating about the film's story. Rumors are on that he is playing dual roles in the film.
Much to the annoyance of the director and the hero, the media had managed to get pictures of Rajinikanth in his "get-ups" for the film. One of them has him sporting a tonsured hair and broad sideburns.
An incident recently happened on the sets that had very much irked the Superstar. A new junior artiste was so excited about working with Rajinikanth in the film that she took some pictures of his on her mobile camera. The security guards on the sets noticed it and confiscated her camera. When Rajinikanth found out about it, he wasn't happy either.
The junior artiste apologized profusely and deleted those pictures. She also agreed to not bring cellphone with cameras on the sets anymore. It was only then that her camera was returned.
As days go by, the unit will find it more and more difficult to maintain a tight lid over the information regarding the film.