TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Director turned actor, SJ Surya has lot of hopes on his forthcoming movie Vil, which is directed by Prabhakar. In this film, SJ Surya is playing a different role that is physically challenged man. Nik Arts Chakravarthy, who introduced Surya as a director through his blockbuster movie Vaali, is producing this film.
When talking about the film and his role, Surya said: "Vil is surely a different movie. This is new experiment in Tamil film industry. This movie deals with the problems faced in a temple. Sherin is my heroine in this movie. There is be a possibility for second heroine also in this film…"
Surya has undergone immense preparation for the past 5 months for his role in Vil. He visited the Thiruvanmiyur home, where he came across disabled people and they are his inspiration for this movie.
Since he has to keep one leg and one hand in a particular position throughout the day for 8 hours, he has a physiotherapist in the shooting spot and does as he instructs. We hope this talented director turned actor will perform very well in Vil!