TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Director turned actor, SJ Surya has lot of hopes on his forthcoming movie Vil, which is directed by Prabhakar. In this film, SJ Surya is playing a different role that is physically challenged man. Nik Arts Chakravarthy, who introduced Surya as a director through his blockbuster movie Vaali, is producing this film.
When talking about the film and his role, Surya said: "Vil is surely a different movie. This is new experiment in Tamil film industry. This movie deals with the problems faced in a temple. Sherin is my heroine in this movie. There is be a possibility for second heroine also in this film…"
Surya has undergone immense preparation for the past 5 months for his role in Vil. He visited the Thiruvanmiyur home, where he came across disabled people and they are his inspiration for this movie.
Since he has to keep one leg and one hand in a particular position throughout the day for 8 hours, he has a physiotherapist in the shooting spot and does as he instructs. We hope this talented director turned actor will perform very well in Vil!