TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, October 08, 2007
The latest news in Kollywood is the proposed launch of a TV channel from the Superstar Rajinikanth's family. Yes... Rajinikanth and his younger daughter Soundarya, a graphic designer by profession and the owner of Ocher studios are reportedly planning to start a global television channel. The channel is tentatively named "Superstar TV". At present, Soundarya is engaged with her much expected project Sultan-The Warrior an animated film based on Rajinikanth. The film will be hit screens worldwide shortly. But her pet project is to launch a TV Channel with global viewership like National Geographic or Discovery.
According to the sources, Rajini had expressed his objection to the launch of the channel but later said that she could go ahead with it. Sources revealed that Soundarya is firm to launch of Superstar TV and vows to make it different from the existing channels on air. When asked about the Channel, Soundarya politely refused to say anything about this at this stage.