TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, July 09, 2007
Ace cinematographer cum director P.C. Sreeram will complete the remaining portion of Dhaam Dhoom. The movie starring Jeyam Ravi and Kangna Ranaut has been shooting in Russia for the past two months where its director Jeeva met with sudden death.
It was said a couple of days ago that Raja, brother of hero Jayam Ravi, would complete the remaining portions of Dhaam Dhoom. But he is currently busy with his next remake project Santhosha Subramani (Bommarilu) with Jayam Ravi. He has explained his unavailability to the producer of Dhaam Dhoom.
Finally, P.C.Sriram has come forward to the producer's rescue. A mentor of Jeeva, Sreeram has accepted to complete the remaining portion without any extra payment. Sreeram had earlier directed the Kamal starrer Kuruthipunal and Vanam Vasapadum.
As of now, five song sequences of Dhaam Dhoom are yet to be shot.