TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, October 22, 2007
Srikanth is back in the business. After settled all his personal disputes with his wife Vandhana, the actor returned to the field with fresh look and clear mind set. Now the actor is looking for a fresh start in his career and signed contracts for four films in Tamil and Telugu.
His first project in this second innings is 'Poo', which was earlier titled as Imm, directed by Sasi who introduced Srikanth in Kollywood as a hero. Telugu beauty Parvati Melton plays the heroine part in Poo. After this project, Srikanth will play the lead role in Ettappan with Navya Nair. The muhurrat of this film will be held at AVM Tomorrow.
Srikanth said: "I'm back to my profession. Apart from my Tamil films Poo and Ettappan, I'll act in a couple of Telugu films, that too as a solo hero! I hope, this second innings may push my career graph upwards..."