TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, October 22, 2007
Srikanth is back in the business. After settled all his personal disputes with his wife Vandhana, the actor returned to the field with fresh look and clear mind set. Now the actor is looking for a fresh start in his career and signed contracts for four films in Tamil and Telugu.
His first project in this second innings is 'Poo', which was earlier titled as Imm, directed by Sasi who introduced Srikanth in Kollywood as a hero. Telugu beauty Parvati Melton plays the heroine part in Poo. After this project, Srikanth will play the lead role in Ettappan with Navya Nair. The muhurrat of this film will be held at AVM Tomorrow.
Srikanth said: "I'm back to my profession. Apart from my Tamil films Poo and Ettappan, I'll act in a couple of Telugu films, that too as a solo hero! I hope, this second innings may push my career graph upwards..."