TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
By: Settu Shankar
Friday, April 27, 2007
It was a star-studded evening at the basement hall of Accord Metropolitan, Chennai, where the Tamil Nadu edition of the Filmfare magazine was launched by actor Vijay.
But the center of attraction at the function was Sruthi, daughter of the legendary actor Kamal Hassan. She looked seductive wearing a black top, and she grabbed the attention of all the lensmen present there; they simply forgot their purpose of gathering there, for a while! She was in a very jovial mood, giving natural poses to the photographers, and mingled with the personalities present there with ease.
Very recently, Sruthi launched her own music album and is waiting for a chance to compose music for a film in Kollywood. It may well be her father's home production. But it seems that her elegant looks and natural style may not allow her to remain confined only to the world of music. When I asked her whether she had any interest in acting, the charming girl told me that she has not yet decided.