TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Six months before Abhishek Bachchan visited Chennai, he expressed his wishes to act in a Tamil Movie. By coincidence, veteran film maker Mani Rathnam gave him such an opportunity through the tamil version of Guru. Now Abhishek wanted to dub his own voice for the Tamil version too! Mani appreciated his efforts and gave him a chance to dub few scenes. But his pronounsciation has not given satisfaction to either him or Mani. He requested Mani to replace any of his choice.
Immediately, Mani called Surya. Surya is another Madhavan to Mani. He would never refuse Mani.Now watching the movie with Surya's voice, it is giving a new flavour to the movie. Surya also came for Gurus press conference. After the press screening of the film, Surya shared few words to this correspondent. "What a great experience.... Mani sir always special. He stamped his marks in every film. Guru is very special one. Every youth should watch the movie. It will boost their efforts and goals. I'm very glad that in anyway I have some contribution to this film.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Khushboo stays out of trouble
Arya drives auto, Priya Mani sells biriyani