- PICS: Celebs At Radhika Sarathkumar's Daughter Rayane-Abhimanyu Mithun Wedding
- #FilmFareSouth: Tollywood Celebs Kill It On The Red Carpet: Allu Arjun, Ram Charan, Nayantara!
- SHOCKING! Why Mahesh Babu Rejected Suriya's 24?
- OH FRESH: Superstar To Be Part Of Baahubali 2 ?
- FASHION FAUX: Tollywood Superstars Caught On Camera
- Shruti Haasan Celebrates Success With Range Rover
Monday, January 22, 2007
Yesterday the film on autism awareness featuring Jothika and Surya was screened.
What is autism? When the brain is under developed, this affects especially children of a young age and they are not able to move freely with other children. This is a bodily deficiency and not a disease.
The number of autistic children is increasing, so awareness has to be created among the public about autism. So, the We Can Trust has created a documentary. They run a special school for autistic children at Kapaleeswarar Nagar in Neelankarai, Chennai.
In the film, Surya and Jyotika interact with autistic children. They explain about autism and give information to create awareness.
The film is directed by Jayendra Panchapakesan and camera is by PC Sriram. Speaking to reporters yesterday, Surya said, "We have made arrangements to screen this documentary between film screenings through out Tamilnadu."