TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
This is surely a visual treat to all Surya"s fans. The actor is now appearing in 9 different get ups in a film taking after the legendary Sivaji Ganeshan. But it is not in a commercial feature film but a commercial ad film in which he will appear for just a minute. This new ad film for a cell phone company (Aircel) is being broadcast on all Tamil and Telugu channels currently. Manikandan, the cameraman of Shahrukh Khan's Om Shanti Om shot the commercial. Latha Menon of Iris Films produced it.
The advertisement captures actor Surya in 9 different makeovers that the actor encounters during the course of his typical workday. The nine avatars of Surya include a gardener, security guard, traffic constable, cool dude, 3 cinema set assistants, director and cine star Surya.