TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
This is surely a visual treat to all Surya"s fans. The actor is now appearing in 9 different get ups in a film taking after the legendary Sivaji Ganeshan. But it is not in a commercial feature film but a commercial ad film in which he will appear for just a minute. This new ad film for a cell phone company (Aircel) is being broadcast on all Tamil and Telugu channels currently. Manikandan, the cameraman of Shahrukh Khan's Om Shanti Om shot the commercial. Latha Menon of Iris Films produced it.
The advertisement captures actor Surya in 9 different makeovers that the actor encounters during the course of his typical workday. The nine avatars of Surya include a gardener, security guard, traffic constable, cool dude, 3 cinema set assistants, director and cine star Surya.