TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
By: Settu Shankar
Friday, July 06, 2007
Tamil Cinema's producers are postponing all of July's releases to August because they fear the unlucky month of Adi. When scheduling releases for their upcoming films, they didn't take the unlucky month into account. Now releasing that the month will eventually dawn upon them, they have postponed all the films to August.
The list of the film whose releases stand postponed reads like this... Pallikoodam, Urchagam, Arya, Oorampo, Veerappu, Solli Adippen and Ammuvakiya Naan. This will leave blockbuster Shivaji to rule the screens for a longer period without any competition (as if there is any other film that can beat it anyways).
The only producer standing strong is the producer of Kreedom. It looks like the films producer is not very superstitious. As far the other releases go, August 20th is the date that they will release on if all goes well.