TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Item dancer Tejashree will no more shake her legs for such roles. She has recently decided to stop performing item numbers and has rejected such offers from big hero's films in Tamil.
Even though Tejashree has started her career as a heroine later turned to an item dancer from Arjun's 'Otran' in which she danced superbly for the song 'Chinna Veeda Varattuma..' At present Tejashree is a busy item dancer in Kollywood.
Meanwhile she got an offer from Marathi film in which she played in the lead role. She also signed for a couple of Bhojpuri films too. In Tamil she is acting as a heroine in Nadigai. Committed with these offers, Tejashree decided to put a full stop to item numbers.
She said "At present I'm busy with 7 films in 4 languages. In Telugu, I have signed as solo heroine for a film last week. I'm eagerly expecting my Tamil film Nadigai, in which I'm playing as an actress. I hope after the release of this film, my image as an item dancer will be vanished. Moreover I have already decided to stop performing in item numbers in any language...!"