TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Ajith is recovering from his recent bout of viral fever. He has been advised bed rest by doctors for two weeks until he recovers from jaundice and high fever. He is recovering at a hospital in City. He fell ill while shooting for Billa 2007 in which he is acting with Nayantara. He was working very hard to finish the films s shooting when he was hit with a bout a viral fever.
While in the city, he watched the final copy of Kreedom at the Four Frame Preview Theatre in Nungambakkam, Chennai before flying back to Malaysia. After returning to Malaysia, he was not well. When he went to get himself checked up, he was told that he had typhoid and jaundice. He then returned to Chennai to be admitted in to a private hospital. His wife Shalini is by his side in the hospital.
The doctors have advised him not to continue with the films shooting for 45 days. Only a few more scenes remain to be shot. The cast and crew will have to wait for Thala to return before they can wrap the film up.
|Also read... |
Rajini visits Dasavatharam sets
Sandhiya's film with Karthi off?
Karthi, Reema in Ayirathil Oruvan
|Articles by the same author |
Bharatiraja to join Kalaignar team
Prabhudeva seeks chance as hero
Murugadass to direct Rajini?