TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
By: Settu Shankar
Friday, November 16, 2007
Thirumurugan, the successful filmmaker who came from the small to silver screen via Emdan Magan', has finalized his second film. This is the film based on the story of village young man who joins a college and the problems he causes there. According to the director, Bharath will play the lead role too in this film and the film will have the same cast and crew.
The film has been tentatively titled as Muniyandi-Vilangiyal Moonramaandu but it may be changed anytime before the launch of the film. A Malaysia based production company Lotus Five Star will produce the film. Thiru Pictures is plays the role of the films co-producer while it is being made. According to the director, he is yet to be finalized the heroine and other cast. Vidhyasagar will score the music for this film too. I will give all the details in a week or too. Till then, please wait", the director told.