TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
By: Settu Shankar
Friday, November 16, 2007
Thirumurugan, the successful filmmaker who came from the small to silver screen via Emdan Magan', has finalized his second film. This is the film based on the story of village young man who joins a college and the problems he causes there. According to the director, Bharath will play the lead role too in this film and the film will have the same cast and crew.
The film has been tentatively titled as Muniyandi-Vilangiyal Moonramaandu but it may be changed anytime before the launch of the film. A Malaysia based production company Lotus Five Star will produce the film. Thiru Pictures is plays the role of the films co-producer while it is being made. According to the director, he is yet to be finalized the heroine and other cast. Vidhyasagar will score the music for this film too. I will give all the details in a week or too. Till then, please wait", the director told.