TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Thoovanam is the film being directed by two directors Hari Charan and Newton. The film's novelty lies in its story.
The story is about a young man, Karthi, who hails from an affluent family. He is in love with Anu, who reciprocates only after a great deal of persuasion. One morning Karthi's friends are stunned to see an invitation, mentioning Karthi's marriage with another girl. They inform Anu about this. She confronts Karthi who refutes the allegation. He also promises her that he will spend the so-called wedding day with her. Though not entirely convinced, Anu agrees to spend the day with Karthi. What follows is an interesting climax. Will the hero and the heroine live happily ever after? Or does that fateful day end in a tragedy? Haricharan, one of the directors, says none of these things happen in the film. Then how does the story end? "Watch the film and you'll know," he says.
New faces Nethra and Adhithya are playing the lead roles in Thoovanam." Sri Vaishnavi Productions and Sri Veeramathiamman Movies are producing the movie. Issac Thomas Kodukkapalli has scored the music and the veteran Madhu Ambat has handled the camera. The shooting of the movie is nearing completion and the producer has planned to release the movie towards the end of May.