TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
The English titles are literally transformed in to Tamil, to avail the concessions and this is the situation prevailing in todays Tamil Film Industry. But director Gopal is quite different. He had changed the title of the movie Thullura Vayasu which was already released, to a new title Idhayam Unakkaya.
After seen the poor result among the viewers, he added some new scenes and songs in the same film and sent it for a second censer. This time actor Gugan playing the villain role in the film was given more importance.
His friends who watched the movie, suggested that the old title Thullura Vayasu was more fascinating than the new title, and so the movie was renamed as Thullura vayasu again! Just as the name of the movie being changed, similarly the name of an actor, playing an important role in this movie, has changed his name during the second release. The person named Prannava had changed his name as Gugan.