TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Though the actress is a Tamil girl by birth and fluent in the language too, she avoided dubbing her voice in her earlier movies. But after seeing Asin and Nayanthara, the Malayalee girls always using their own voices for dubbing, Trisha also has come forward to dub her voice in Abhiyum Naanum. She has also requested all her present producers to allow her dub her voice.
According to the sources, Radha Mohan, the director of Abhiyum Naanum is yet to take a decision, but it is believed that he would give his nod to Trisha to speak herself in his movie.
Everyone knows that an actor should dub his/her own to be considered for National Award for acting. Since Abhiyum Naanum gives Trisha a lot of scope to showcase her acting skills, the wish of Trisha to dub for her own is quite understandable!