- Trisha To Work With Superstar Rajinikanth For The First Time?
- Mohini Chennai Box Office Collections (4 Days): Trisha's Film Fails To Live Up To The Expectations
- Mohini Review: Trisha Comes Up With A Stellar Performance In This Watchable Flick!
- Mohini Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On Trisha’s Latest Film
- Trisha’s Mohini To Hit The Screens On This Date!
- With 96 Creating A Buzz, Here's A Look At Upcoming Trisha Starrers We Are Dying To Watch
Though the actress is a Tamil girl by birth and fluent in the language too, she avoided dubbing her voice in her earlier movies. But after seeing Asin and Nayanthara, the Malayalee girls always using their own voices for dubbing, Trisha also has come forward to dub her voice in Abhiyum Naanum. She has also requested all her present producers to allow her dub her voice.
According to the sources, Radha Mohan, the director of Abhiyum Naanum is yet to take a decision, but it is believed that he would give his nod to Trisha to speak herself in his movie.
Everyone knows that an actor should dub his/her own to be considered for National Award for acting. Since Abhiyum Naanum gives Trisha a lot of scope to showcase her acting skills, the wish of Trisha to dub for her own is quite understandable!