TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Though the actress is a Tamil girl by birth and fluent in the language too, she avoided dubbing her voice in her earlier movies. But after seeing Asin and Nayanthara, the Malayalee girls always using their own voices for dubbing, Trisha also has come forward to dub her voice in Abhiyum Naanum. She has also requested all her present producers to allow her dub her voice.
According to the sources, Radha Mohan, the director of Abhiyum Naanum is yet to take a decision, but it is believed that he would give his nod to Trisha to speak herself in his movie.
Everyone knows that an actor should dub his/her own to be considered for National Award for acting. Since Abhiyum Naanum gives Trisha a lot of scope to showcase her acting skills, the wish of Trisha to dub for her own is quite understandable!