TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Trisha has been in the news in the past few days more for controversies and rumours about her rather than her film. A couple years back, she was caught by the Chennai police for being drunk and dancing with her friends in a public place. Sometime back she was even slapped by a police officers wife - allegedly for being drunk. Nothing need be said about the video in which a Trisha lookalike was bathing in the nude. A similar video surfaced which was a herbal bath video that a lookalike was featured in.
Now once again she is in the spotlight - this time for nude pictures of again a lookalike being sold. The lookalike even now is on CD's and DVD's, which are selling like hot cakes. They are available on railway platforms for Rs. 30 a piece. But in Bangalore, the arguable IT capital of India, the vendors making money of the actress in a hi-tech way.
They have copied the nude pictures and have put them in cell phone memory cards, which can also be used in computers and digital cameras. Ideally, the cost of a 1 GB memory card is Rs. 800. The memory cards with the nude pictures of the Trisha lookalike are selling for as much as 2000 rupees a piece.
After receiving complaints about such sales being made, the Bangalore police have raided a shop in Chamarajpet and found these allegations to be true. They found memory cards and CD's with nude pictures of the actress. They seized all the CD's and card - worth close to 25,000 rupees. They also arrested the owner of the shop Rukhmudeen. They also conducted similar raids in other shops.