TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Trisha, the biggest actress now in Tamil and Telugu, has thousands of fan clubs both in Tamilnadu and Andhra Pradesh. The fan clubs are involved in social work and in helping the needy people. Recently one of her fans decided to take his love for her to the extremes.
He decided to build a temple in honour of the actress. He started building the temple in Rajamundhri, Andhra Pradesh. He started the construction of the temple last month. He finished half the temples construction all by himself before going out to ask for help to complete the rest of the building.
Some fans of the actress complained to the Rajamundhri police – who came and demolished it. They also warned him not to take his love for the actress to such dizzy heights.