TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, April 09, 2007
Trisha and sexual allegations are inseperable. A few days ago, an exclusive live report of a drunken Trisha at the Hotel Taj Coramandal, Chennai appeared in oneindia.in and I was a witness to the same in that hotel when I had gone there for a press gathering.
This week, there is another shock for the fans of Trisha. Some sexy video clips of Trisha have appeared in some websites since the past three days. The link to such sites has been named as 'Trisha link' and feature Trisha in her original, unmasked sexy poses. In a video clip, she is seen wearing an almost transparent maroon inner and taking an oil bath. Somebody then enters her room and gently massages her body including her thighs, lower neck and her undressed back.
In another clip, Trisha, wearing a very seductive dress, hugs a person, and spends some intimate time with him. The scene lasts up to 23 minutes. The third clip is really unbelievable. In that clip, a girl looking like Trisha is shown having sex with an unknown person.
One of the graphic designers told us that the first two clips looks original and one could confirm for sure that the actress in the video was Trisha. However, the third clip, might be a case of image doctoring.
We tried enquiring with Trisha about this recent 'web shell' thrown by somebody. However, she did not respond to any of our questions. Her mother Uma told us all those clips are nonsense and some unscrupulous elements continuously did such ugly things. They have already contacted the cyber crime branch to ban the web telecast of these clips.