TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Saturday, July 28, 2007
For yet another time, Trisha has made the news in a big way. This time it is because of co-actor Vijay. The actress was down because the actor did not invite her for the silver jubilee celebrations of Pokkiri, his most recent blockbuster. The actress had strong hopes that she would receive an invitation at the last moment but her hopes were dashed.
When she found out that she eventually found out that she was not invited, she cried like a baby. Vijay ethically had to because she is his co-star in his upcoming project Dharani. Her mother tried to pacify her but she wouldn't get pacified. Her mother Uma called Vijay and told him how distraught her daughter was over not being invited to the function.
Somehow he got them to have dinner with him at a five star hotel thereby cooling them down.