TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
By: Settu Shankar
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Udayan, the director of Vijaykanth film Perarasu, has opted for another heroine for his new film Ayutham Seivom. After looking at the seductive stills of the actress in Ammuvakiya Naan, he had no choice but to offer her the role.
Actor Sundar C, the busy bee of Tamil Cinema now, is playing the lead role in Ayutham Seivom. This is his 7th film successively. The script requires a girl for the lead role with typical family look. The director preferred Bharathi, who is currently acting in Ammuvakiya Naan, with Parthiban.
In Ammuvakiya Naan, Bharathi plays the role of a prostitute. A few days back, the stills of the movie were released by its PRO. In most of the stills, the actress looks very seductive with wet costumes. The hero and the director felt that this kind an image will affect the heroines character in the film. They took a final decision to replace her with Anjali, who is right now acting with Jeeva in Tamil MA.