TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Sangeetha, popularly known as Uyir Sangeetha, has decided to call it quits. The actress's family is on the search for her future partner. Her debut film was director Pandiaraajan's film Kabadi Kabadi. She wasn't able to find success though. She eventually got her big break with director Baala's Pithamagan in his film Uyir.
After the films success she had lots of producers knocking at her door. At the moment she now has 5 films on hand including Dhanam - a film about devadasis. When asked she said, "I feel that this is the right time to get married and settle down. My parents are on the lookout for a prospective husband for me. After finishing my present film contractual obligations, I will look towards settling down with a family.
On a more personal note, she added, " I don't believe in love. When I find a good man, I will give myself to him." Would you like to apply?