TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Ace comedian Vadivelu is on a roll these days! Don't assume anything too early. The ace comedian will now be singing duet with 3 heroines aka Ramba, Urvasi and Menakai at the Indhiralogam set created by Thotta Tharani. It is said that the cost of the set would be nearly Rs. 3 crore rupees. The producer Narayanan has happily provided all monetary assistance for the film Indhiralogathil Na. Azhagappan as required by the director.
In Indhiralogathil Na. Azhagappan, Vadivelu is donning three different roles. There will three heroines who will act opposite this ace comedian. Suja, the item girl, is one among them. She is going to play in the role of Urvasi. Dheepu will perform the role of Menakai. Recently, a song was shot at the grand set with Theetha Sharma, a London model, who playing the role of Ramba. She will be Vadivelu's heroine when he plays Indiran, one of his three different getups.
Thambi Ramaiah is making his directorial debut with this film. The director recently shot a song sequence with all the heroines and the ace comedian on the set. After the song was shot, Vadivelu said, "I didn't imagine when I started acting that I would become such a famous actor. Now I an acting on a set of 3 crore rupees created just for me. It is an honour for me to be able to achieve so much."