TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Ameer, who worked under Bala as an assistant director, has now become director and has completed 3 films. But Elangovan, who is senior to Ameer when they worked under Bala, has now only got the debut film called Pirappu. The casette release function was held recently at Hotel Adithya. Director Bhagyaraj, mentioned during his speech that everybody would try their level best to exhibit their complete skills in their debut film. "But they will slip in their subsequent projects. This is due to ignorance of the current affairs. I used to give money to my assistants for them to gather update knowledge. This will be useful for the screen play", he said
For the first time, a director has disclosed the secret a successful screenplay!