TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Vijay has decided to celebrate Deepavali with a difference for the past few years. Last year, he had distributed crackers and clothes to more than a hundred orphan children. This year, a couple of days ago he distributed new clothes and crackers to the families of 200 auto drivers in Chennai. On the occasion, several auto-drivers along with their families conveyed their wishes to Vijay and took photographs with their beloved Ilayathalapathy.
In another function, Abhirami Ramanathan's wife and Chennai Inner Wheel convener Nallammai Ramanathan distributed crackers and sweets to more than 500 children from various orphanages of the City. Actor Vivek has attended the event and entertained the children with his mono act.