TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Vijay has decided to celebrate Deepavali with a difference for the past few years. Last year, he had distributed crackers and clothes to more than a hundred orphan children. This year, a couple of days ago he distributed new clothes and crackers to the families of 200 auto drivers in Chennai. On the occasion, several auto-drivers along with their families conveyed their wishes to Vijay and took photographs with their beloved Ilayathalapathy.
In another function, Abhirami Ramanathan's wife and Chennai Inner Wheel convener Nallammai Ramanathan distributed crackers and sweets to more than 500 children from various orphanages of the City. Actor Vivek has attended the event and entertained the children with his mono act.