- Simtaagaran: The First Lyric Video From Sarkar Reaches This Milestone In No Time!
- Sarkar First Single Track Out: The Simtaangaran Number Is A Treat For Vijay Fans
- Vijay Becomes The First South Star To Win This Prestigious Award
- Sarkar Plot: Veteran Actor Says That Vijay ‘s Film Is ‘Not Just About Politics’
- Vijay Plays A Character Like That Of 'Zorro' in AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Sarkar First Announcement On September 19 At 11 AM; Will It Be About The Teaser Or Music Album?
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, April 09, 2007
Vijay's next film after Azhgiya Tamil Magan has been confirmed. This film is going to be produced by Udayanithi, son of Local Bodies Minister M.K.Stalin and the grandson of the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
It is the team of Gilli, one of the block- busters of Tamil cinema, that has joined again for this film. Dharani is going to direct the film and Trisha, the favourite heroine of Vijay, has already been allotted her dates for this film.
Meanwhile, there has been some news about his next film with Gowtham Menon, the director of Kakka Kaaka, as floated by the media. When we enquired about the same with the director Gowtham, he told us that the talks are going on. But nothing has been finalized as yet. If everything moves positively, the film would hit the floor after Vijay's return from the Udayanithi's project.
At present, Gowtham is also busy with his Vaaranam Aayiram with Surya, being produced by Oscar Ravichandiran.
I put the same questions to P.T.Selvakumar, the PRO and manager of Vijay. But he simply denied them as mere rumors. According to him, Vijay hasn't discussed anything like that in past few days. He confirmed about the next project of Vijay, and said it was only going to be for Udayanithi. Then what about the promises given by Vijay to AVM Balasubramaniyan, who has been waiting for Vijay for the past 2 years!