TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, April 09, 2007
Vijay's next film after Azhgiya Tamil Magan has been confirmed. This film is going to be produced by Udayanithi, son of Local Bodies Minister M.K.Stalin and the grandson of the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
It is the team of Gilli, one of the block- busters of Tamil cinema, that has joined again for this film. Dharani is going to direct the film and Trisha, the favourite heroine of Vijay, has already been allotted her dates for this film.
Meanwhile, there has been some news about his next film with Gowtham Menon, the director of Kakka Kaaka, as floated by the media. When we enquired about the same with the director Gowtham, he told us that the talks are going on. But nothing has been finalized as yet. If everything moves positively, the film would hit the floor after Vijay's return from the Udayanithi's project.
At present, Gowtham is also busy with his Vaaranam Aayiram with Surya, being produced by Oscar Ravichandiran.
I put the same questions to P.T.Selvakumar, the PRO and manager of Vijay. But he simply denied them as mere rumors. According to him, Vijay hasn't discussed anything like that in past few days. He confirmed about the next project of Vijay, and said it was only going to be for Udayanithi. Then what about the promises given by Vijay to AVM Balasubramaniyan, who has been waiting for Vijay for the past 2 years!