- Trisha To Work With Superstar Rajinikanth For The First Time?
- Mohini Chennai Box Office Collections (4 Days): Trisha's Film Fails To Live Up To The Expectations
- Mohini Review: Trisha Comes Up With A Stellar Performance In This Watchable Flick!
- Mohini Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On Trisha’s Latest Film
- Trisha’s Mohini To Hit The Screens On This Date!
- With 96 Creating A Buzz, Here's A Look At Upcoming Trisha Starrers We Are Dying To Watch
In an interview to a Tamil Magazine, the actress says that she is very proud to be heard herself as the most successful pair of the actor. Kuruvi is the fourth film of Trisha with Vijay after her successful combination in films Gilli, Thiruppachi and Aadhi.
Answering to a question she said: "It is great to hear that I'm the most successful onscreen pair to an actor like Vijay. He is very close friend of mine and very comfortable to me on sets. He is very sweet person and very easy when moves around co stars. Whenever he calls me for his films I do not miss chance. That much of rapport we have been maintaining so far..."
Commenting about her co stars, she says that she is never having enmity with any of the leading heroines at present. According to Trisha, she is maintaining good relationship with all leading heroines like Nayanthara, Shreya and Asin.