TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
While many directors are after Vijay for his call sheet, Vijay himself has approached 2 directors.Vijay has been celebrating the success of Pokkiri with his fans in places like Madurai and Tuticorin. He next went to Thiruvananthapuram. Pokkiri was released here in 3 theatres and is still doing very well.
Vijay's films are getting a great response in Kerala, sometimes even eclipsing Mohanlal or Mammootty's films. That's why the Malayalam film industry is considering a total ban on Tamil films. Vijay is always ready to give interview to Malayalam media and TV channels. Last week also, his interview ran for 2 days. Participating at the Pokkiri function in SN Theatre at Thiruvananthapuram, Vijay gave some exclusive comments.
He admitted, "I have no idea why I am so welcome in Kerala!". He also said that he will learn Malayalam well and act in Malayalam films. His favourite Malayalam actors are Mohanlal and Mammootty.he I won't change my get-up and he will act with his own money. Apart from these surprising comments, Vijay said his favorite directors are Mani Ratnam and Bharatiraja. "I have been asking them for performance opportunities," he said. Are Mani Ratnam and Bharatiraja listening?