- Sarkar Plot: Veteran Actor Says That Vijay ‘s Film Is ‘Not Just About Politics’
- Vijay Plays A Character Like That Of 'Zorro' in AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Sarkar First Announcement On September 19 At 11 AM; Will It Be About The Teaser Or Music Album?
- Vijay Is ‘Secretly Planning’ His Political Entry, Confirms Veteran Actor
- Is Vijay Essaying The Role Of A Chief Minister In The Upcoming Movie Sarkar?
- Vijay and Suriya's Next Movies Won't Have A Clash At The Box Office!
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, March 22, 2007
After the stupendous success of Gilli, the same team will join hands once again. This time it is for Udayanithi, son of Minister M.K.Stalin and grand son of Chief Minister Karunanithi. Recently, Udayanithi has confirmed his film production plans with Vijay and Vishal.
After the completion of Azhagiya Tamil Magan, Vijay will be acting in Udayanithi's film. Trisha confirmed her presence in that film as the lady in the lead. Dharani will be directing the movie. Few days earlier, Udayanithi had discussions with Vijay and Dharani regarding the launch of the movie. Other technicians also continue their respective roles as they did in Gilli. Vidhyasagar will be composing the music for this film. The formal announcement is probably expected on April 14, the auspicious Tamil New Year day.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Kannada Prasad names Trisha among others
Bharath wants to act in Padikkathavan remake