TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Vikram is the only actor at present in Kollywood, who is never caught in an image trap. Film critics see him as a die-hard artist, second only to Kamal Hassan in acting. But unfortunately, there has been a draught in his career for the past 3 years after Anniyan. There has been only one film release to his credit since 2005. After the poor runner Majaa, he has acted in Bheema with Linguswamy. Initially, this film's release was announced for Pongal 2007. But due to the miserable condition of its producer AM. Rathnam, it has taken more time than expected. Now Bheema is nearing its completion, and AM.Rathnam will hopefully announce its release in June 07.
Vikram has now realized that this is the right time to sign more films to keep his career alive. He has accepted 3 offers within the last 2 months, and has surprised his fans. After Bheema, he will take up Susi Ganesan's project Kandaswamy. His next film is with the director Seeman. But it now seems that he will take up his assignment with Seeman,only after he completes Vazhthukkal with Madavan. Vikram felt that there was enough time between the two projects. So he has decided to sign up another film with Selvaragavan. This film will be released after Kandaswamy, as sources disclosed. It is going to be produced by the Kanakathara movies, which had earlier produced Pokkiri with Vijay in the lead role.