TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Film director Vikraman will make his comeback with a film under the Super Good Films banner. The director has previous Silver Jubilee hits like Poove Unakkaga, Sooriya Vamsam and Vaanathai Pola. His first film was Puthu Vasantham, which too was shot under RB Choudhary's Super Good films banner almost fifteen years ago.
What followed was a series of continuous hits until a debacle in the form of the Madhavan Jyothika starrer Priyamana Thozhi. After the film flopped, he was out of the scene fore almost three years, Producer Kalaipuli Thanu offered him Chennai Kadhal (starring Bharath and Genelia), which also flopped.
But the good producers are always in support of good directors. Now producer RB Choudary has come forward and offered the director a film, which he intends to produce. The producer"s son Jeeva will play the male lead role in the film. The films shooting will start once Jeeva finishes shooting for Ramweshwaram and Tamil MA.