TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
It was an unforgettable day for Chiyaan Vikram's fans. Though the actor had gone overseas for a shoot yesterday, the fan clubs celebrated his birthday in style. A lot of outstation fans also gathered at the headquarters of the All India Vikram Fans Association in Chennai.
Film director Dharani, industrialist V.D. Somasundaram, Vikram's Manager Giri, and his fans club president Suryanarayanan distributed aid to the poor people on behalf of Vikram Fans Association.
The aid list included a computer package for one person from Kovai, sewing machine for six women, and three tricycles for children were also distributed. Financial aid was given to the Little Flower Convent School for the deaf on behalf of Chiyaan Vikram. More aid packages were disbursed by his fan's club president later in the afternoon. Food and sweets were also distributed to all the people living in that area.