TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, October 08, 2007
Comedian Vivek is not only talks onscreen but he proves that he is a committed person towards the society. Very recently, he had donated Rs.50 lakhs to The Cancer Institute, Adayar. The fund has been raised through a musical programme organised by the actor at California, USA. Vivek said: "It is my small gesture to the institute which has done a lot over the past several years. I will continue to do the same in future too."
At present Vivek is acting as a hero in the historical movie Kodambakathil Prathasarathi. Vivek was given his first role as hero in Solli Adippen by producer SK Krishnakanth from Indian Theaters. Solli Adippen will be released on November 8th. It may be recalled that his earlier movies in which acted in hero roles were dropped.
To be safe, Vivek says that he'll continue to act only in comedy roles too. He has portrayed different kinds of comedian roles in Vijay's Kuruvi and Vikram's Kandhasamy. His comedy role in the recently released Pasupathy C/O Rasakapalayam has been appreciated.