TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, October 08, 2007
Comedian Vivek is not only talks onscreen but he proves that he is a committed person towards the society. Very recently, he had donated Rs.50 lakhs to The Cancer Institute, Adayar. The fund has been raised through a musical programme organised by the actor at California, USA. Vivek said: "It is my small gesture to the institute which has done a lot over the past several years. I will continue to do the same in future too."
At present Vivek is acting as a hero in the historical movie Kodambakathil Prathasarathi. Vivek was given his first role as hero in Solli Adippen by producer SK Krishnakanth from Indian Theaters. Solli Adippen will be released on November 8th. It may be recalled that his earlier movies in which acted in hero roles were dropped.
To be safe, Vivek says that he'll continue to act only in comedy roles too. He has portrayed different kinds of comedian roles in Vijay's Kuruvi and Vikram's Kandhasamy. His comedy role in the recently released Pasupathy C/O Rasakapalayam has been appreciated.