- Sarkar: A Song From The Vijay Starrer Leaked Online!
- Vijay’s Mersal To Release In China Soon!
- NGK-Sarkar Clash Averted? Suriya's Film Might Not Release This Diwali
- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, October 08, 2007
Comedian Vivek is not only talks onscreen but he proves that he is a committed person towards the society. Very recently, he had donated Rs.50 lakhs to The Cancer Institute, Adayar. The fund has been raised through a musical programme organised by the actor at California, USA. Vivek said: "It is my small gesture to the institute which has done a lot over the past several years. I will continue to do the same in future too."
At present Vivek is acting as a hero in the historical movie Kodambakathil Prathasarathi. Vivek was given his first role as hero in Solli Adippen by producer SK Krishnakanth from Indian Theaters. Solli Adippen will be released on November 8th. It may be recalled that his earlier movies in which acted in hero roles were dropped.
To be safe, Vivek says that he'll continue to act only in comedy roles too. He has portrayed different kinds of comedian roles in Vijay's Kuruvi and Vikram's Kandhasamy. His comedy role in the recently released Pasupathy C/O Rasakapalayam has been appreciated.