TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Yuvan Shankar Raja will become a producer soon. His close friend Vishnuvardhan will direct the composers first project. The project is tentatively titled Sarvam. It has been Yuvan's dream to produce as many as films with different theme and with different teams. This intention made him venture into a film producing company 'White Elephant Entertainment Ltd.,' along with ace director Selvaraghavan and cameraman Aravind Krishna. But later Aravind has parted with the company and the remaining two partners decided to postpone their plans.
Now the latest news is that Yuvan Shankar is keen to foray into film production. The ace music director will produce a total of four films simultaneously and individually. They include an all-new star cast for a movie titled 'Anju', apart from which he will also be producing Sarvam. Vishnuvardhan will direct the latter.
Another interesting news is that the young composer has requested his father Maestro Ilayaraja to compose music for one of his productions. Sources revealed that the director has been approached Surya to act in the lead role in the film. Both the producer and director are now waiting for an affirmation from the actor.