TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Yuvan Shankar Raja will become a producer soon. His close friend Vishnuvardhan will direct the composers first project. The project is tentatively titled Sarvam. It has been Yuvan's dream to produce as many as films with different theme and with different teams. This intention made him venture into a film producing company 'White Elephant Entertainment Ltd.,' along with ace director Selvaraghavan and cameraman Aravind Krishna. But later Aravind has parted with the company and the remaining two partners decided to postpone their plans.
Now the latest news is that Yuvan Shankar is keen to foray into film production. The ace music director will produce a total of four films simultaneously and individually. They include an all-new star cast for a movie titled 'Anju', apart from which he will also be producing Sarvam. Vishnuvardhan will direct the latter.
Another interesting news is that the young composer has requested his father Maestro Ilayaraja to compose music for one of his productions. Sources revealed that the director has been approached Surya to act in the lead role in the film. Both the producer and director are now waiting for an affirmation from the actor.