TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
MS Bhaskar turned singer through the film Innoruvan with newcomers Adithya and Kavinaya in the lead roles. He has rendered a song under the music composition of Aathish Uthriyan. The song starts like this in pucca Chennai dialect - Joo Joo Joo Joo Nayume... Antha Nayikkuthan Nandri Romba Keethume.
Written by producer Kudanthai Chandrasekar, the song was recorded in AVM RR recording theater a couple of days before. MS Baskar, the popular dubbing artist turned actor rendered the song like an experienced singer and won the compliments from music director.
Others in the cast include Visu, Manivannan, Kadhal Dhandapani, MS Bhsakar, Azhagu and Crane Manohar. The director of the movie is SD Gunasekharan, who has also written story, screenplay and dialogues for the movie.
The story delves on the importance of self confidence in a man. The shooting will take place in Chennai, Ooty, Kodaikanal, Kancheepuram and Cheenchi from 16th April and will be completes in a single schedule.