TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
The actor was given first aid at the hospital to stop bleeding and after few hours he went to his home and decided to take rest for the day. The doctors confirmed that there were no fracture in the nose bones and he will become normal in a day.
The actor says that he would like to attend the shooting of Yaradi Nee Mohini Tomorrow as planned earlier. Dhanush will be taking a break of 3 months after which he will start work on his next film with director Vetrimaaran by April first week. Now the patch work is going on for his April release Yaradi Nee Mohini. The producers of Dhanush - Nayantara starrer Yaradi Nee Mohini has decided to release the movie on Valentine's Day.