TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
The actor was given first aid at the hospital to stop bleeding and after few hours he went to his home and decided to take rest for the day. The doctors confirmed that there were no fracture in the nose bones and he will become normal in a day.
The actor says that he would like to attend the shooting of Yaradi Nee Mohini Tomorrow as planned earlier. Dhanush will be taking a break of 3 months after which he will start work on his next film with director Vetrimaaran by April first week. Now the patch work is going on for his April release Yaradi Nee Mohini. The producers of Dhanush - Nayantara starrer Yaradi Nee Mohini has decided to release the movie on Valentine's Day.