»   »   »  Namitha rescued from fire

Namitha rescued from fire

By By: Settu Shankar
Subscribe to Filmibeat
For Quick Alerts
ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS
For Daily Alerts
    Namitha
    Hot actress Namitha escaped from a fire accident when her bedroom AC was burnt. When the actress was in her Numgambakkam residence on Tuesday, the AC machine was suddenly caught by the fire and her bedroom filled in smoke.

    Suddenly, the actress called for aid and her watchman rushed to the spot and rescued the actress from the fire. Later, she called the AC machine suppliers and fixed the new one. As her parents stay in their native place Gujurat, Namitha stays in this house with her pet dogs and few aids.

    "Normally I don't stay in my house for a full day. Mostly, I will be outstation for shooting. But unfortunately, I'm staying in hot Chennai in this summer for the shooting of Indira Vizha. On that day, when I turned on the AC machine, it suddenly burnt. And now everything has been settled and my bed room returns to cool climate." says Namitha with her smile.

    Read more about: namitha indira vizha

    Get all the buzzing scoop from the world of entertainment - Filmibeat

    X
    We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Filmibeat sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Filmibeat website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more