TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Suddenly, the actress called for aid and her watchman rushed to the spot and rescued the actress from the fire. Later, she called the AC machine suppliers and fixed the new one. As her parents stay in their native place Gujurat, Namitha stays in this house with her pet dogs and few aids.
"Normally I don't stay in my house for a full day. Mostly, I will be outstation for shooting. But unfortunately, I'm staying in hot Chennai in this summer for the shooting of Indira Vizha. On that day, when I turned on the AC machine, it suddenly burnt. And now everything has been settled and my bed room returns to cool climate." says Namitha with her smile.