TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
But Nayantara tells media through her manager that she is yet to receive any letter about that decision. "I just read about this in the newspapers only. I was shocked at that moment and still I'm not recovered from that. I just can't figure out what went wrong. Till now, I'm willing to set right the issue through negotiable talks. But their decision of dropping me out is hasty and pre-planned," she said.
She further said, "I'm not fully recovered till now from low BP and Sunstroke. Anyone in the Kuselan production team will tell you that I did not shooting for three days, including April 23rd. But Gurunath ridiculously informed media people that I had attended Kuselan shooting on 23rd but intentionally avoided CSK Match on the same day. If they want to check, I will show my hospital records."
According to Nayantara, her contract with IPL CSK states that she has to make an appearance at the star launch and team launch functions, interviews and talk shows and promotional videos. "I have to attend any of the six matches played in Chennai to cheer up the players and crowd. But there is no compulsion about the star presence in all the matches. Any how this is not the valid reason for my termination from CSK."
"I strongly doubted that some of the organisers did not want me to remain in the team. I realised this at the time of the star launch held," the actress added.
Now Nayantara is taking rest at her Hyderabad guest house and she will attend Kuselan shooting in a couple of days.